How to heal your skin with Ostruce Skincare products
Besides contributing to our beauty, our skin also has other health benefits. It serves as the first defense against diseases and infections that protect our internal organs. As we age, our skin gets thinner and drier. It takes place because of the breakdown of collagen and elastin fibers. As we age, our skin loses elasticity, and excessive exposure to the sun catalyzes this process. Because of that, our skin becomes weaker and more dehydrated, which leads to wrinkled skin.
That is why it is important to take care of our skin’s health, eat a healthy diet and avoid excessive exposure to the sun. Our skin also filters out toxins through skin pores. We can maintain skin health by avoiding products that contain harsh chemicals. Instead, we should use high-quality, pure, organic, and natural products.
The skin is the largest organ of our bodies. It is composed of 3 layers, which are:
- The epidermis is the outermost layer that acts as a waterproof barrier, gives skin its color and it helps to generate new skin cells as well. It also plays a crucial role in filtering out UV radiations from the sun, and the melanin in it also prevents wrinkles.
- The dermis is in the middle of the epidermis and hypodermis, responsible for growing hair, creating oil and sweat, bringing the blood to the skin, and helping us with a sense of touch.
- The hypodermis is the deepest internal layer made of connective tissues that attaches the dermis to the muscles and bones keeping us together.
We believe self-investment is the best investment, so let's do that today to maintain skin health. Before we get into Ostruce skincare products, let us tell you the most common skin issues.
- Skin impurities(dust, extra oil, dead skin)
- Dry Skin Conditions (Eczema, Psoriasis)
These are the most common skin issues that even lead to serious skin complications. To avoid this, Ostruce introduces a skincare line that helps in improving overall skin health and texture.
How to remove skin impurities?
There are four types of skin impurities:
- Dead skin cells.
- Excessive oil production.
- Clogged pores.
- Bacterial infection.
Ostruce Cleansing Gel is useful for exfoliating, removing dead skin, extracting dirt, and extracting extra oil from clogged pores.
Its use is simple. We just need to apply a few drops on our skin and rub it gently for a few minutes until granules of dead skin cells appear. After that, we have to rinse it with water and apply a moisturizer, preferably cosmetic wonder oil, as exfoliation may cause skin dryness.
How to avoid/treat dry skin conditions?
If not treated on time, dry skin can lead to eczema and infections, the skin may crack and even bleed.
The most common dry skin causes are:
- Dry weather (low moisture in the air).
- Illness such as diabetes.
- Harsh detergents (Face wash, soaps, etc).
- Excessive exfoliation.
- Excessive use of alcohol and caffeine.
We can avoid such conditions with the use of quality moisturizers. Moisturizers would keep our skin hydrated and save us from harsh environmental factors.
Our experts studied such skin complications and came up with a product, Cosmetic Wonder Oil. It differentiates from other moisturizers in several ways and is made of ostrich oil and other natural oils. It is not just a mere moisturizer, as it has many other benefits as well, such as softens our skin, keeps it hydrated, and brings youthfulness to the face. Cosmetic Wonder Oil also has healing properties because of ostrich oil’s presence in it and has proven to be effective for many dry skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis.
Egyptian queen Cleopatra also used ostrich oil to maintain her beauty and to keep her skin youthful. Ostrich Oil naturally fights inflammation and boosts immunity. It has anti-aging properties and also prevents wrinkles and fine lines.
Ostruce provides ultimate skincare products made of ostrich oil and other essential oils. As of now, Ostruce has 30,000 plus satisfied customers, and we are on a mission to help people adopt a sustainable, healthy, and organic lifestyle.